BECOME A FRIEND
2022: Fitz after Covid
For decades, The Fitzhardinge Consort has been committed to bringing wonderful choral music to the heart of Bristol. Through performances across the city, thousands have attended concerts and appreciated the joys of live choral music, brought to life by a talented group of singers of a wide range of ages.
In 2020, the music stopped. But The Fitzhardinge Consort never ceased to look forward with an ambitious mission, coming out of lockdown, to bring our music to more people than ever before.
Your support can help us to do this.
With your help, we will work hard to:
- Develop bespoke outreach and community engagement projects, consulting with local music education hubs and groups to ensure we can introduce choral music to new audiences in our community;
- Offer scholarship opportunities for talented, young, local singers, including tuition and mentoring with experienced vocalists;
- Continue to perform international-standard, rarely-performed choral music across the region;
- Look to expand our reach by performing in new venues across Bristol and beyond;
- Expand our digital output, including exploring livestreaming options for performances, so that more people can enjoy choral music
Support our voices
|Level 1 – Byrd||£20 p/yr (single), £30 p/yr (couple)|
|Level 2 – Victoria||£10 p/mo|
|Level 3 – Bach||£20 p/mo|
The Fitzhardinge Consort is committed to bringing outstanding choral music to audiences and communities across Bristol and the South West.
Your support can help us to expand our mission, with exciting plans for performances and engagement projects to be realised in the years to come.
For more information, get in touch with Amelia Jones